The most absurd Apple Mistake on 2019 Iphone 11 Pro Max....: ------>>>>> "ONLY 64GB" ???? :(

October 08th, 2019


Image result for Iphone 11 Pro Max 64GB only really ?

I've been an Apple fan an Apple user for more than 10 years now, since the iPhone 4.
I always loved how Apple handles stuff, how easy it is to manage your content, how flawless everything works and how it is "always" ahead of the competition.

However... I got really frustrated this time! Let me explain what happened:

Last week, October 1st I finally received my iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB
Cost: $1099
$500 dollars downpayment with T-mobile.
and 24 x $30 monthly.

For my iPhone 10 256GB that I've paid $1299 in 2017, T-mobile will give me only: $350... (70% devaluation in 2 years).

However, the worse thing is not the above... the things that upset me the most were:

------>>>>>>>>>> 64gb ???? Really? This is a JOKE!!! (not the movie) for an $1100 phone? This is where the nightmare starts... I will explain:

I have 10 years of information, Whatsapp, Imessage, Photos, Apps etc in my iPhone 10, that comes everything to more than 200GB. I didn't want to do the same mistake as I did with my previous iPhone 10 and pay $200 extra for $256gb, because you NEVER get this money back in a trade-in so I opted for the 64gb.

NOW HOW THE HELL WILL I MOVE UP MY STUFF FROM PHONE TO PHONE?

Ok.. so the from these 200gb let's say 130 of it are photos and 50 are Whatsapp only 20gb are apps and iMessage.

So what should I do first? UPLOAD to GOOGLE PHOTOS for free and DELETE 130GB from the iPhone X!

I toke ONE WEEK to do that.

a) until all the photos upload to google photos

b) NOW here is where I got mad! Try to DELETE 70 thousand photos from your iPhone X at once ?! It's impossible, the phone does not execute! Google Photos DOES NOT DELETE THEM, APPLE PHOTOS DOES NOT DELETE THEM, MANUALLY YOU CAN NOT DELETE THEM!!!

Every time you try it crashes!!! Just ridiculous for the LAST GENERATION PHONE!

I had to delete the photos 1000 photos per time, manually = 70 OPERATIONS!
Then I had to do ANOTHER 70 operations or much more, to delete these photos from the WASTE basket of Apple Photos.

It TOOK FOREVER!!!!!!!

Finally, after 6 days, and the PATIENCE OF JESUS CHRIST I deleted all of the photos of the iPhone X!

I still had 65GB occupied!

So I went to Whatsapp Storage settings and had to go person by person deleting the videos and photos until I freed 10GB extra.... this way leaving me with 55GB on the iPhone X occupied.

Then ANOTHER 2 HOURS to BACK UP THE IPHONE X

THEN ANOTHER 2 HOURS to RESTORE THE BACK UP IN THE IPHONE 11 PRO MAX.

In the end... It took me 1 entire WEEK, 7 days, to migrate my phone and finally be able to use the iPhone 11...

On top of that: 64GB? REALLY, Guys, that's ridiculous, the minimum nowadays is 128GB and this is already too little... What is Apple thinking ??!?! I can't believe they released it with 64GB!

On top of that = PHOTOS. Everything is about the cameras of the phones nowadays... however APPLE hasn't figured out how to handle these CHUNK TON of photos that all of us take yearly and they MAKE it SO HARD to manage them on the iPhone that is not even funny!

ITUNES is already outdated and you can't do shit on it... especially if you have a slower MAC or PC.

Two: You cant access your photos in any other way unless you pay money for expanding your APPLE ICLOUD and uploading your photos... But why bother with that and spend MORE MONEY if you have google photos for free and unlimited photos ?!?!

Now even Google Photos doesn't handle thousands of photos well in the iPhone, at least not to delete them...

Anyways, finalizing: Apple is 2019 for Christ Sake... or you start changing these small things that facilitate our life daily: PHOTOS MANAGEMENT and STORAGE SPACE...

...or... I will definitely be changing for the DUAL SCREEN, NOTEBOOK PHONE, SURFACE NEO PHONE NEXT YEAR!

Cheers!

Ivan Possamai

Check out this post from CNET:

https://www.cnet.com/news/iphone-storage-64gb-just-isnt-enough-anymore/
apple-event-091019-iphone-11-8923







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saiba o que significa um prego 17 x 27.

25 Alan Watts Quotes to Teach You the Transformative Power of InsighsPi

Fantastic Video! It's Worth Remembering: Baz Luhrmann - Everybody's Free To Wear Sunscreen

Could Asia really go to war over these?

José Argüelles - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin - And a New (Old) Time - Dreamspell - Noosphere

Aiguille du Midi - France - Needle of the Mid-day (Breathtaking Wonder)

Super Car of the Famous People

Nicolas Flamel - Father of Alchemy

Sumerian religion

What is the best piece of advice you ever received to earn more money?