Ten questions to ask yourself today

Ten questions to ask yourself today

by Yann Girard
What did I do today that felt right?
What did I do today that gave me energy?
What did I do today that I really enjoyed doing?
What did I do today that made me happy?
Who did I talk to today and then felt super energized?
Who did I really enjoy being around today?
And then ask yourself that one last question. Well, it’s actually two..
But before you read those last two questions, go back and read those questions again. And think about each question for a minute or so.
Try to find real answers. And not just good answers. Take your time. It’s Friday night (in my timezone at least). No need to rush.
Maybe take a glass of wine or grab a beer. Put on your comfy clothes and take your time. It’s no race. It’s your life.
Done? Alright. Good..
Now the last two questions.
What did I do today that sucked all the energy out of me?
Who sucked all the energy out of me today?
And once you’ve answered all of the above questions, act accordingly.
It really is that simple. But not easy..
And yes. It’s only eight questions. Instead of ten.
And you know what. It just felt right to stop after the eights question.
So I just stopped. To act accordingly..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saiba o que significa um prego 17 x 27.

25 Alan Watts Quotes to Teach You the Transformative Power of InsighsPi

Aiguille du Midi - France - Needle of the Mid-day (Breathtaking Wonder)

Nicolas Flamel - Father of Alchemy

Super Car of the Famous People

Could Asia really go to war over these?

"Sem Dong, Sem Jung" : Cognitive Apparatus and the Nature of the Mind in Tibetan Buddhism

The Best Book of All Times... A la recherche de temps perdu, Marcel Proust's - In Search of Lost Time

Happiness and Money a Study

What is the best piece of advice you ever received to earn more money?