Como Montar o COMPUTADOR dos Sonhos! Gaming Machine! Computador para Jogos! Game PC! How to make the BEST GAME PC EVER!! Nice Rig! DUAS VERSOES!!!

           When people say "money is no issue" I really wonder what that means.
In a "money is no issue" build, I'd spend a lot of money. I mean... I really would.
These days, I'd reach for a truly Godlike motherboard. Specifically the MSI Godlike:
(What, you thought I was kidding?)
I like EVGA for my GPUs and I'd want 3 of them:
Yeah, it's a GTX 980 Ti Hydro Copper. No, it's not a Titan X. You could get Titan-Xs if you wanted but you really wouldn't notice the performance much (if at all.) Likewise, you can get four of them if you want, but again, you won't notice much benefit from the 4th one.
I'd drop one of these in for a CPU:
Because an i7-5930K gives me access to all the PCI-e lanes on X99 but doesn't waste anything on a burly i7-5960X. Again, you can buy an i7-5960X if you want the bragging rights but it doesn't help gaming any.
I like G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 for RAM:
Personally, I like the aesthetic of the 4 series, but the 5 series looks good too. A nice red kit should fit in with the board in question. Say, 4 8GB sticks for 32GB of Quad-channel RAM. You could sub for Dominator Platinum with a light kit if you wanted to light up your RAM though... it's slick stuff:
My SSD of choice would be a Samsung Evo Pro 950
I mean... you flat don't get faster than that. And we've got the PCI-e lanes for it. I'd back it up with a trio of WD Red spinning drives (I like RAID 5.)
I like burly power supplies for extreme builds and an EVGA 1600T2 80+ Titaniumcertified PSU seems to be the right fit for extreme building where budget isn't an issue:
I'd want a cable kit for it, in Red.
I mean, who wants boring cables in their build?
After that, it gets really simple. I'd want to build in a Corsair 900D
But... I'd have no desire to leave it stock. I happen to live a reasonable distance from the folks at Smooth Creations (Home ) and they turn out some wicked 900Ds
So I'd work with them on the custom airbrushing.
For plumbing, again, really straight forward. I'd pick up an EK Supremacy Evo Red water block for the CPU
And an EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 Pump / res
And a 480mm radiator for the basement and a 360mm for the roof.
Lots of Corsair SP 120 fans for the rads, and some Corsair AF 140s for the intakes and exhaust.
Lots of acrylic tubing and my preference is generally for nickle plated fittings. Pretty straight forward.
How much would all of that cost? A bit under $6,000 as an eyeball, but I'm not sure how much the airbrushing would cost. That, of course, doesn't include the need to hunt up some really nice monitors to go with that. After all, it'd be a shame to have all that and tonot play on 3-4 monitors :)



OR...... OU....

USD 4000,00 four thousand dollars... 4 mil dolares:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saiba o que significa um prego 17 x 27.

25 Alan Watts Quotes to Teach You the Transformative Power of InsighsPi

Aiguille du Midi - France - Needle of the Mid-day (Breathtaking Wonder)

Nicolas Flamel - Father of Alchemy

Super Car of the Famous People

Could Asia really go to war over these?

"Sem Dong, Sem Jung" : Cognitive Apparatus and the Nature of the Mind in Tibetan Buddhism

The Best Book of All Times... A la recherche de temps perdu, Marcel Proust's - In Search of Lost Time

Happiness and Money a Study

Conceitos Sobre a Vida - Repo Men - Um futuro... distante ?!!