"THE MAGI'S CREED" - I seek to Know... in order to Serve


I'm Recently leassening to the audibook: Wyatt Woodsmall & Eben Pagan – Advanced Learning and Teaching Technologies, which mentions the magi's creed. I bOTH recommend the book and THIS LITTLE MAGI STORY! EXCELLENT! 


"THE MAGI'S CREED"


A story of a "young one" The Little Magi... who travels out from his home to seek The Old Man... and his adventures and journey into life begins... he is taught the Magi Creed "I Seek To Know... In Order To Serve"...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saiba o que significa um prego 17 x 27.

25 Alan Watts Quotes to Teach You the Transformative Power of InsighsPi

Have you ever heard about SpinLaunch?

SpaceX - Mission Demo 2 - 1st Time in 9 Years Astronauts are sent into Space by Nasa

Milton Hershey

Advice For Failures. - Conselhos sobre falhar....

Fundamental attribution error - Be careful to not fall into it!

What are some of the best life-changing books? By Sophia YingYing

Aiguille du Midi - France - Needle of the Mid-day (Breathtaking Wonder)

The Super Interesting Gapminder by Hans Rosling - (How not to be ignorant about the World)