"THE MAGI'S CREED" - I seek to Know... in order to Serve


I'm Recently leassening to the audibook: Wyatt Woodsmall & Eben Pagan – Advanced Learning and Teaching Technologies, which mentions the magi's creed. I bOTH recommend the book and THIS LITTLE MAGI STORY! EXCELLENT! 


"THE MAGI'S CREED"


A story of a "young one" The Little Magi... who travels out from his home to seek The Old Man... and his adventures and journey into life begins... he is taught the Magi Creed "I Seek To Know... In Order To Serve"...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saiba o que significa um prego 17 x 27.

Lenormand Cards Reading - An Ancient Cartomancy almost forgot

Sumerian religion

Unholy - Sam Smith - Great Music - Lyric

John Henry Patterson (NCR owner)

Orison Swett Marden: An Original Thinker

Fundamental attribution error - Be careful to not fall into it!

Basic Concepts in Upanishads

Peter Schilling - Biography - Ground Control to Major Tom

What is a sad truth about life?